All topics can be tailor-made to meet your group’s needs. We are also happy to work with you to develop additional topics.
Time options and costs are:
- Keynotes (1-2 hours) – $2,500.00 plus expenses from Portland, OR
- Half day (2-4 hours) – $5,000.00 plus expenses from Portland, OR
- Full day (4-8 hours); – $7,000.00 plus expenses from Portland, OR
- 5 Consecutive Days – $35,000 plus expenses from Portland, OR
- 4 Weeks (5 Days Each) – $140,000 plus expenses from Portland, OR
- Retreats with four 1 hour-long sessions – Dependent on retreat setting
- Contact us for special rates for Non-Profits
*No travel/board expenses for events held in the Portland, OR Metro area.
Feature Topic Based on new book release:
Napping in Delilah’s Lap
The church is as the Old Testament character of Samson. Dramatically called to be on-guard and powerfully equipped for special work. So, what are we doing napping on Delilah’s voluptuous lap?
This is a powerful, urgent wake-up call to a comfy, sleepy church that’s all busy and bothered with unimportant matters, while her true calling goes unanswered. This topic explores:
- How is the church like Samson?
- How has the culture and the church misunderstood pornography?
- How does pornography relate to idolatry?
- What are five things we must do today to wake up from that deadly lap?
- What is your calling that you must wake up to?
“The Blue-Light District” – Breaking the Shackles of Tech-Addiction.
Gadgets have threaded their way into the fabric of lives the world over and many admit that tech-addiction is a serious social and personal problem.
Learn how to gain mastery over this insidious addiction by:
- Clearly understanding exactly how the brain becomes addicted.
- Adjusting your mindset towards your gadgets.
- Creating a practical and immediate roadmap to mastery over tech-addiction.
“I Hate People!” – Renewing Your Mind Towards God’s Most Loved Creation.
How can we reconcile a general attitude of disdain towards human beings with God’s call to love one another?
- Explore the heart of the fascinating mandate to love others as we love ourselves.
- Investigate specific directives God gives regarding our attitudes towards each other.
- Gain tools to nurture an attitude of love for people, including unlovable ones.
“Help, I’m an anxious mess!” – Gaining mastery over worry, fear, and anxiety.
Across the globe, anxiety is raking the lives of men, women, and children over the coals. What’s your reaction to it, Christian?
- Examine the inner workings of anxiety in the brain.
- Explore how to rewire your thought processes to short-circuit anxiety.
- Practice applying scriptural mandates regarding worry and anxiety to your specific life situations.
The Burden of Pretending – Living an Authentic Life.
How authentic are you, really? God calls us to integrity – being the same on the inside as on the outside.
Unfortunately, many specialize in facade management and keeping the outside looking good while the inside, as Jesus called it, is full of dead men’s bones, ouch! Learn 5 things you can start doing today to grow in integrity and authenticity.
Dealing with Self-Absorbed People – The Spirit of Michal
King David’s wife Michal typifies many Christians today. By the end of this session, you will have learned:
- What is a spirit?
- What are the 10 characteristics of of the spirit of Michal?
- What impact did these characteristics have on Michal’s and other people’s lives?
- Examine for these characteristics in your own life.
- Create a roadmap to overcome them.
“What Am I Supposed to be Doing?” – Finding Your Calling
We all know God has called us yet many are wracked with uncertainty and even anxiety about our calling. God is very clear about YOUR calling. At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify and explore the 4 tiers of calling that the Bible outlines.
- Place and evaluate yourself on each of those tiers.
- Experience peace and confidence regarding your calling.
“Why Can’t I Stop!” – Tearing Down Invasive Strongholds
All Christians have strongholds. Are you nurturing your latent strongholds or your invasive strongholds? At the end of this session, you will be able to boldly answer:
What is a stronghold and why do we need it?
What are your latent strongholds?
What are your invasive strongholds and where do they thrive?
What are eleven ways Satan uses your strongholds to steal from you?
How do you nurture your strongholds?
How do you tear down strongholds?
How do you ensure they don’t grow again?
All About Pleasure – The Spirit of Samson
Samson typifies many modern-day Christians in his single-minded pursuit of pleasure. At the end of this session, you will be able to describe:
What is a spirit?
What are the 10 characteristics of the spirit of Samson?
What impact did these characteristics have on Samson’s and other people’s lives?
Identify these characteristics in your own life.
Create a roadmap to overcome them.
Soul Talk – “What on Earth is a Soul Anyway?”
What on earth is a soul anyway? Cristians know that Jesus died to save our souls, but few can describe what that mysterious entity is. At the end of this very fascinating session, you will be able to boldly answer:
What are the four aspects of the soul?
What is the difference between your heart, your soul, and your mind?
What does God expect of your soul?
How can understanding the soul dramatically transform your spiritual power starting today?
Sex as Worship
God wants to be involved as a primary player in your sex life! If we are sexual beings from childhood, what role does God play in this critical aspect of our lives through the life stages? What about singles? At the end of this scientific and Bible-based session, you will be able to:
Understand fascinating brain-based elements of sexual development throughout the lifespan.
Determine what holy sex is about.
Identify at least 10 knock-offs the Bible identifies for your sex-life.
Assess God’s role in YOUR sex life.
Learn the 6 avenues to grow your sex life as a form of worship, whether you’re married or single.
Fear of God
The church today is lackadaisical about this integral aspect of our relationship with God. The western church is content to describe it as “respect” and leave it at that.
What exactly does the Bible say is the fear of God?
What does God expect of you in regard to fearing him?
What are five consequences of not fearing God?
What does it look like to not fear God?
What are five amazing benefits of fearing God?
What are five things I can do right now to grow in my fear of God?
God Our Mother
Several times in scripture, God describes Himself as our mother. Come with me on this exciting adventure and discover the feminine side of Jehovah as He relates to you.